What worries me about needle bearing fulcrums is that there are more parts that could potentially fail. I have seen in two cases the races broke apart. Lot of parts that could fall out and distribute themselves through various parts of your engine. Has this happened to anyone else?

I have wondered about the bearings failing, But in my research I have only found a failure when something else major fails, Keeper breaks, and the valve get impacted by piston, this hitting rocker arm with a mess, the timming chain breaks and a valtrain failure that way, I havent ever heard of a fulcrum bearing just failing, maybee an oil restriction, but I have asked many guys, and many different engine builders who havent ever heard of that. I do like the fact that with Jessel stuff the shaft is smaller, thuss the bearing is smaller whick in theory makes for less stress on the bearing. I have definate trust in the Harland stuff from seeing some of the spring PSI on some large CI mopars. Im also currious if anyone on here has heard of any other plain jane Harland sharp failures....