Ok I have let it soak in a bit. And did some literal cutting and pasting with your previous Mag flow numbers and some of your others (Commando, Ebrock, 596) from the past. All I can say is WOW! that low lift flow IS awesome! Heck out of the box they are flowing as well as Valcuda's 596's and just a touch behind a ported Magnum.

Now: Do you think adding a 2.02 valve would really blow the lid off the low lift numbers? Gettin' greedy here....

They seem to have a sort of bizarre (to me) flow pattern. Low lift is awesome, mid lift is good and high lift jumps way back up there. It sorta goes flat at .450 to .550 then takes off again whereas a lot of your other numbers from various heads tend to plateau at higher lifts. A more linear looking flow pattern. Is there any way to boost those mid numbers? I don't know much about porting heads and flow characterisitcs, but is seems odd that it would flatten out and then pick up again. Or is it the port is SO good at low lift that it makes the mid flatten out? Again, maybe I'm getting greedy......

Rhumba..... I can already hear the 349 running!

BTW - I got this set on Ebay for a Buy-It-Now price of $550. The last auctions I had been watching for R/T heads have all ended in the $500 range for 2 heads. Bargain stuff.

Drag Week 2011 - 77th place - DD
Drag Week 2012 - 2nd place SRBB N/A
Drag Week 2014 - Kapooya
RMRW 2018
RMRW 2020