Who needs trig.

Draw it up in CAD and print a full size paper template. glue it to the surface and use it to mark and drill the flywheel. That drawing would take less than 10 minutes with the rest of the dims.

I do stuff like that all the time.

If the flywheel surface is too irregular to glue to (it probably is) print it on posterboard or glue it to a piece of thin steel and drill through the steel into the flywheel.

If I had some better dims of the holes I could drop a cad file on you. You should be able to get them printed pretty cheap.

It can be done without the center holes but I like as much detail as possible to prevent mistakes. If anyone has those dims send them too me. I will in return give everyone a CAD file of the drawing.

I will try to I will see if I can find them in my old books.

Here is a pic of a mockup posterboard mount I made. Plotters will easily print on poster board and just cut it out.

Here is a picture of the same mount glued to a cheap piece of metal to form a temp mount just for fun. I just cut and drilled along the dotted line. The final one will be made from 1/8" steel not a cheapo computer case.