I took my car to the track for the first time last night for T&T. I had a really fun time. This was my first time ever down the track and my car's as well. My first pass I was so tight if I would have farted I would've redlit. ran a 13.3@104.9. Sixty ft was laughable, me and the lights aren't on the same page yet. A seagull was inm y lane a the 1000ft mark. Let off as to not make him a hood ornament. The car was so carboned up my wife said it looked like a diesel. My second pass was better a 12.11@113. Had a 1.89 60ft. Everything felt good that pass. No pinging, black smoke, or birds. On the third pass I finally felt like I was having fun. ran my best of a 12.00@113 with a 1.80 60ft. Overall I was happy I was able to drive there, race, and drive home with no issues. I did nothing to the car when I got to the track. The car is a 67 Coronet 440 with a 500 lowdeck, 10" "tight" stall, and 3:55's. Used my street tires which are 275/60 BFG's. Had to baby it out of the whole each time until the 30-40 ft mark. Sorry so long, but I was excited! Can't wait to try for an 11!