Quote:

What is the combination you have in the car now? BTW, the car looked and sounded fine to me on all of the runs Do you know how much RPM drop you have on each gear change and what the converter flashes to? Ain't racing sweet

It's a 500" low deck with a stock 400 block, half filled. Flat tops down in the whole, .016 iirc, compression is about 12 to 1, Cam is a CamMotion 281/283 at .050, 706/661 lift but is is a 104 cam, I was told by a couple knowledgable guys that it would be all torque and no MPH which is exactly what it seemed like yesterday. I was also told it will bleed off too much compression.
Heads are Indy 440-1's, I'd probably be happier with some super Victor's but oh well, the 440-1's seem to work better on motors that are set on kill.
2" ProParts headers which sound restrictive to me, it's not that loud even with open headers, maybe some custom headers over the winter.

Converter is flashing high but my tach is behind the steering wheel and the camcorder malfunctioned, but on a slow roll in 3rd gear it hit about 5600. Shifting at 6200 the shift light stayed on the whole run, 6400 and higher it didn't do it as bad. The converter needs tightened up, that will also get my MPH up.