Quote: "You must have never owned a 71-74 dodge or plymouth B body or you'd know these cars have huge wheel wells. My 275's that'd do a decent job of filling the wheel well of your challenger don't look like much when stuffed in the back of my wheel wells. There is a LOT of free real estate back there for the taking."

You must refrain from assuming. I've owned two 71's among my many mopars over the past 23 years, and my current project is 71 Charger SE. Yes there's lots of "Real estate" back there and YES it must be used tastefully.

One above poster mentioned using 15x10's w/ a 5" B.S. The smart use of the 5" BS as opposed to the "I'm Still in High school cool fat tires hanging out look".

I think the original poster's proposed look for his charger looks just as bad on every Camaro and Firechicken i've seeen them on.

Our Mopars deserve better than than.

While he's at it, I can mail him a really cool 70's Racoon Tail to hang off his radio antenna and I might even throw in a pair of fuzzy dice for the rear view mirror.

Amodern day comparison is these Rice Burners with huge Non-purposeful aftermarket wings hanging off the rear of their "10 second" cars.

5320792-DSCN1034.JPG (465 downloads)

2005 300C Hemi
2014 Ram ProMaster 2500

I Rekey, Repin old Chrysler locks and cut keys by code