Quote:

If I install 2 inline see-through filters to catch any debris, will that create any suction issues with 2? My thinking with 2 is just added insurance that no debris makes it to the carb and after its running and I see it's all clear, I would remove one of the filters.Thanks for inputs.
Ron

(1)it could depending on the micron filtering specs of it(them) which would make it more likely to vapor lock & 2 filters is not good depending on the type(the see thru w the removeable off white plastic filter section inside it they dont filter small particles well and the ends tend to have restrictions). (2) With a new tank your system is pretty much debris free except what will come in at the gas station & I would put a good(name brand low micron) filter between the pump and the carb & call it good and possibly putting a good HIGH FLOWING less restrictive filter before the mech pump to protect it from major debris. You could add a see thru filter right next to the carb for visual purposes when you're under the hood again depending on it's restriction and the bottom line w that is how much psi do you have at the end of the quarter(or the neighbors street )

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth