As you guys may know, My brother (39 years old) is very sick, he will under go Open heart surgery today to replace the main valve in his heart due to Vegetation of Infection build up. He will go under the knife between 1:00 and 3:00pm. At this point he has had more than one stroke, and one heart attach due to the pieces of infection breaking off and running through his body. His left side is pretty much paralyzed, and his kidney function is very poor. His liver function isnt too hot either. He has a tough road ahead of him. At any rate he probably wont be the same guy in years to come. In some ways he needed a change for the better. Its bad to say this but he is no Angel. Anyone who truly knows him, knows he is a good hearted person, that would go above and beyond to help one in need. We all can think of many things through out life we could change or handled a little different, or wished so anyways. So when you set down for lunch, please take a few seconds for prayers and thoughts for my brothers speedy recovery.
> He is moving his left arm, and moving his leg some, so there is hope, Doctors also noted he could regain kidney function also.
> I will send out emails asap when I get news of the results....
>
> Thanks
> Bob Coomer

Last edited by Bob_Coomer; 06/24/09 06:23 PM.

[color:"red"]65 Hemi Belvedere coming soon [/color]
[color:"#00FF00"]557" Indy engine 1.07 60ft 144mph in the 8th 2100 lbs package [/color]