Quote:

Quote:

I'll be looking forward to see what the car does this year once get some real 1/4 passes on it. Sounds like need to pull some gear out of it.

Ryan, if the engine is up to it (valvetrain), maybe leave the gear and move the chip.

7800 isn't even 500 over peak and it looks like it holds on pretty good on the sheet.

Crossing 800-1000 over peak might produce the best ET.

What do ya think???

I just ported the heads & did the machining on the heads.... So I don't have alot of input on it.. ARC built it & it's owned by another guy in LI...

As far as I know it's never been back to track after licensing passes, but I hav'nt asked anyone about it, so that could be wrong. I think it went back to ARC's shop to get ladder barred? or More tire or something done in rear suspension..... I was told the race weight @ one time but I do not remember what it was, I want to say it is fairly light, under 3000 race weight, but again, that is going off of something I was told probably 2 years ago.... my memory is not THAT good. I know ARC is still popping around here a little as he just PM'd me the other day so maybe Alan will see this & chime in.

My opinion on orig question would be..... That thing has steel valves in it, & probably 8000-8100 would be about as high as I'd want to turn it.