yes mine on car is a 6322... I have had about 7 used TQ carbs where I have removed usefull parts like links, bowls bodies, metering rods, floats, needles and seats, etc... any part reuseable. At the end I have keeped about 4 ( plus the one on my car ) what 3 are small bore size in primaries and one big bore size as far I remember. I have been able to drive the parts to get a decent working carb. Have repaired 3 of them on leaks. Of course no one of the repairs has been a PRO repair, just an amateur fix and try. I think beside the one on my car what is decent but still I think can get it better, no one is still in PERFECT working conditions, but will keep trying.

I have collected about 4 rebuilt kits from diff setups ( 1 Napa/Echlin, 3 Hygrade ), some of those won't work, some yes, mostly has been uncomplete. Of course On all these years my stock has been reducing, so I keep the parts were mounted just in case.

There is a guy selling the right kit to my 6322 carb right now down here ( higrade 657C ) but he wants an eye for it. Fortunatelly nobody wants those carbs or are able to "fix them" ( thats why I have end "learning" about ) so at the end everything falls in my hands somehow.

Demomsizzler has been helpfull too quite often when I have asked something about.

I forgott to check the invoice I have for the O rings I got, but will make and will try to take a pic.

I have not measured them with a caliper, but they are allmost the same when making a visible comparision...

With a Charger born in Chrysler assembly plant in Valencia, Venezuela