Quote:

So, how's it fit?

Thanks for asking. Just got the engine yesterday, so i am not sure. I know it'll bolt up just fine, but the brake booster and headers are a concern. The small block fit like it was supposed to be there. Didnt even have to ding a header tube to fit---i am sure the big block wont be the same though.

Listen guys, i am not here to convert anyone. If ten years ago you'd told me i'd be doing this i would have laughed you off. It is my vehicle and my choice, and most of you are doing/acting percisely what i figured you would--but thats your choice to act like a 12 year old. I enjoy my hobby, its not my life like some of you. And for god sakes, its just a piece of machinery. What do you think the early hot rodders did--how many flathead fords got put into other vehicles. And later with buick and caddy engines. This stuff has been going on forever, like it or not.

I also never see anyone cry when a hemi is put into anything---funny how it only works one way here.

Parts are cheap in chevy land and that was a big choice here. I love when i can buy stuff at half to 1/3 the cost at a swap meet over mopar stuff. I laugh all the way to the bank thinking how much i saved. If it makes you all feel any better, i am still running a 833 4 speed, and i didnt cut up the truck to get any of this done--it all bolts in---AND could be returned back to stock just as easy. Well, have a great day guys, enjoy your day and have fun turning those wrenches on your projects and keep the hobby alive, i know i will. See you around the forums.

Outcast Dodge guy.