SOLD 1970 Road Runner Convertible. Sold new at Check Point Chrysler Plymouth in Niagra Canada. I've owned the RR for seven plus years. The RR is #'s Matching Engine. Original EW1 with an FK interior. The RR is mostly original painted TX9 in 1972 The owner installed a 440 that is in it now. It comes with its original 383 short block that has been rebuilt. Build sheet in hand. The interior is original including the carpet. The front bucket seats have been recovered by me with new legendary covers. Floors are nice no issues, trunk floor has ben repaired along with inner aprons have been touched up. The body is nice and looks great the way it is with its period looking paint, graphics and wheels. Outer body panels are reusable, the deck lid lip was rusted and repaired when the car was touched up in the 80's along with the 1/4 panels. 440 Runs very well. I've brought the RR to the Nat's and have used the RR for local cruise nights. Drive the way it is or restore you decide SOLD Thank you Moparts.

Last edited by RalphsRapidTrnst; 05/25/24 07:11 AM.

A Collection Of All Things Chrysler
www.RalphsRapidTransit.com

Stock Appearing MuscleCar Racing
www.SuperCarRaces.com