I notice the flex in this car compared to my last rm21 that didn’t have sfc installed. I could tell the ones on my 71 Cuda were doing something for normal driving. It’s unnerving to go up my driveway that has a huge curb height. It sits in a curve and you take it at a 45. Just feels like the car flexes going up that and I don’t care for it. I doubt it does anything to the car, but it’s in my head. Really wanted a post car when I found this and couldn’t pass it up. It’s a pretty heavy car and it just doesn’t have the feel I want in sweeping turns. The ones I found go way up and I don’t think you’d see them when walking up to the car from a distance. Would be stealth for local shows. Would also be easy for my exhaust guy to do when I get the mufflers changed. He’s a gear head and will get it done without a fuss and really clean. It’s a hard excision for me as the car is all stock, but I’m getting ancy about dong some things my way. This is only thing that couldn’t be undone in a weekend.

I want my fair share