these particular heads are getting their port work done by their owner, who has a flow bench, but no seat or guide equipment.
so, my job was to simply prep the guides and seats.
he allowed me to "play" with one set of ports a bit just so i could see how they would respond to basic prep work.
i did a minimal amount of work, so i'm sure he'll do at least what i did....if not more.

i'm pretty impressed with them for a std port head, but i'm not sold on them for a MW application just yet.
they would have to turn out to be pretty easy to get to MW size, and make noticably more power than the available MW sized heads before i saw myself recommending them over a few of those other heads for a MW port size application.
however, i'm sure the CNC shops will be able to offer a pretty reasonably priced MW sized port version, but if you have to do them by hand, i dont see it being particularly cost effective......unless they proved to really out-power some of the other MW sized stuff out there.

an Indy EZ-1 comes as MW size, has std location exhaust ports, and doesnt need odd-ball intake rockers....so IMO, those are the most "bang for the buck" in the MW sized catagory.

i'm sure at some point i'll have an opportunity to do a dyno comparo between some Victors and some of its competitors.....which should help clear things up in terms of the cylinder head pecking order.

also, i was wrong in my original post about the installed height.
after the seats had been re-cut, the installed height was 1.950-ish with a CV 515 Ti retainer, and 1.900-ish with a Comp 741 steel retainer.

FastOne, the ports sound very quiet on these heads, and are quite stable as well.
lots of height on the short turn, and its laid back pretty far.

Matt....hey....thats just progress.
ported 906's were great until B1's came out.

68 Satellite, 383 with stock 906’s, 3550lbs, 11.18@123
Dealer for Comp Cams/Indy Heads