Originally Posted by 70VcodeCoronetRT
Originally Posted by 1500hemiexpress
Mecum is going to be auctioning a B5 over white 440 six pack 727 next month:

Mecum Dallas 2023 1970 Dodge Coronet R/T convertible
Thanks for sharing. That is the first Six Pack 70 Coronet R/T convertible I think I've ever seen in my life. Very cool. Is it me or does it seem the majority of the 70 R/Ts seem to have the standard bulge hood? I would think the higher class of car over the Bee. That you would see more Ramcharger hoods.

The guy that had the purple Rt 6 pack convert car with the Ramcharger hood that was in my town was preordered, with the specific options he wanted, and was paid for in full on the order date. He told me it was difficult to get the Ramcharger hood on the 6 pack converts. From the way I understood how he told me the story, the dealer had top put in a special request and the car order had to include full payment to get the Ramcharger hood. I spent a lot of time around that car back in the day, he was running a dirt track car I was pulling wrenches on that was parked next to the RT convert. The guy had a pretty amazing collection, he had 3 or 4 Mopars (but not all performance era cars) in his collection he had bought new.