Originally Posted by IMGTX
I agree with all the above.

You may luck out but that diaphragm is going to get worse and you will end up stranded if you are lucky.

Or like cab said you could loose your van in a fire if you are not.

Can you amazon prime one to the house? Some stuff will get there same day or by 10am next day around here.

I keep an electric fuel pump in the garage for times when I need a quick fix and the pump isn't available local to me. Maybe look at an electric pump on amazon too.

Good luck

No driving the van until the pump is replaced period! It's hemorrhaging fuel out of the pump like crazy!!! I'm lucky I made it home yesterday without catching fire!!!!! I guarantee a fire if I try driving it ten feet!!!
Amazon Prime??? Hah! Not where I live! I live on a cattle ranch 4 miles off the freeway with unmaintained dirt roads! I don't even have an address to my property or a house and money is an issue! So ordering parts online won't help get them to me because my mailbox is in the same area the parts store is, 40 miles away!!
Electric fuel pump huh? I may look into that if it's going to be a good backup but then again I may just buy another fuel pump if it's cheaper!
Thanks for the suggestion!