Originally Posted by 70Duster
Originally Posted by justinp61
Originally Posted by oldjonny
Originally Posted by justinp61
My wife and I traded her 14 Charger for a 23 Compass after the first of the year. She's tickled with it, I don't care for it trying to correct your course if you get too close to the center or shoulder line.

Just shut that garbage off. My wife's DD has that crap and I quickly disabled it.

According to the salesman the steering correction can't be turned off. The auto engine stop can be,

The salesman is an incompetent moron who should go back to selling shoes.

Agreed, when my wife gets interested in a certain car and model the sales guys and sales gals need to step aside or stay there and not say anything and just learn. Lot's of customers know more about the car and model they want these days. Do they still have those videos with new model features for the sales staff??? Doesn't seem like it wink. I bought a car from my friend's dealer ship in El Paso for my wife that I was driving back to Ohio. His sales guy starts to point out some of the features and I ask how to activate the GPS? This car didn't have the big screen with the touch screen with icons and he couldn't figure it out. I drove nearly 2,200 miles using my motorcycle's Garmin GPS suction cup stuck to the windshield and didn't bother to take the time and use the owner's manual in the glove box that the salesman could have done or pointed out. It was a simple push of a button to activate the car's GPS, DUH.