I repined the new one in the same order and used the original pig tail housing. Plugs in just fine but brake lights staying on. Checked power at the pig tail under the dash with it plugged into the turn signal switch. Brown, Tan, Pink and both greens have power with key on or off. With the turn signal switch unplugged from the harness the tan wire is the only wire that has power. Originally this car the passenger side tail light stayed on at times. Customer wanted a new harness on tail light so put that in. That did not fix that issue. Dug into the turn signal switch to find the cam set up was broken up. So in the process of putting a dakota digital dash in made the choice to put new switch in as well. Now faced with the brake lights staying on on both left and right. As far as the dakota dash set up. Only things installed right now are the speedometer wire plugged into transmission. Water and oil wire hooked up. Switched power on a fuse that is switched run and a constant power that is on the starter relay. All those wires are not plugged into anything dash related yet. Just working through the steps and got to the need to wire into the turn signal and high beam wires so figured I would get the new turn signal switch wired in and installed. The hazard button fit into the column nicely no issue and the whole unit screwed into place fine with no issues. Looking at the wire colors into the switch it all looks the same. Just have not pulled it back out to compare the back side by the turn cam area if those wires are all the same. Any ideas on why the brake lights are stuck on? I did unplug the brake switch and got nothing to change. Pushed in the plunger on the switch with no changes and pushed the brake pedal to move the plunger on the switch but no changes. I am stumped.

Contact Me about AMD Prices