Kind of curious after watching the video what replacing tires has to do with the right to repair and it seems that all of those service shops look strangely like auto dealerships? There is no law that I know of that keeps anyone from working on YOUR OWN vehicle. Buy a Demon or a Redeye and do whatever you like. There are lots of aftermarket code scanners and programmers available and they are not free. As soon as a "Right to Repair" from the gov happens Ch!@ will be jumping for joy. And from the sounds of the voice on the video I don't think that's very American English more like AI.. Watch the "Everything Breaks" commercial and see if you can find a USA license type plate or some of those vans without a right-hand drive. Buy a new ANY vehicle and drive it home and rip it apart, do you really think the sheriff is going to show up and haul you off to "No workie on YOUR car" jail. IMO most of this is to get manufacture's specialized diagnostic information access so Ch!n@ and the Pacific Rim countries can start making product to sell here. What special mechanical tool can't be copied or that are not electronic??? You could just get a job at a car, truck or farm dealership and steal or buy the "special" equipment and sell it to a foreign country or just open up your own service shop if there wasn't patent and laws to protect from that. Oh, I forgot patent laws don't mean a thing to protect your product or technologies anymore in this world especially if you sell around the world like CAT, JD etc. Great angle with the pity the poor independent shops and owners when they can't even have a small shop replace tires or do an oil change or turn a wrench on your vehicle. There's more to this than meets the eye. Throw out US Patents they mean nothing to Ch!n@ and other foreign countries. Pretty clever how they use an American flag looking logo eh?