On Monday I have to go down to where I bought a car shell and cut out some sheetmetal as what I need is not reproduced (firewall, misc sheetmetal parts). Been raining down here and all I have are old school sawzaw’s that are coed plug in. Not sure if there is power near where I got to cut the parts, but it has been raining and running a live current to an all metal shell while it’s damp/soaked does not sound good to me. I’ve been thinking of getting a cheap cordless unit and seen that most of the major manufacture charge extra for the battery! Mikita, Milwaukee and others with an extra battery is from $300-$400. Not something now Harbor Freight has a new line called ‘Hercules’ on sale for like $100 with battery. I was thinking of getting two batteries as they throw in an other tool of your choice. Now I don’t use this stuff very often, but might be worth getting an impact for the second tool. Normally I would just go and wait til it dries, but this yard has lots of metal coming and going and afraid what I need could get damaged or destroyed, so I can’t wait for better weather. Is it worth it to get the cheaper unit, or spend double for a pricier one? They say you get what you pay for, but looks like all the high prices ones are coming from countries I won’t visit instead of the states, so I doubt the quality is that much different? Any suggestions?