I've had two smaller rechargeable pumps that I bought off amazon. Initially I intended to use it just for my bicycle, but they worked on the car as well (albeit slowly)

This first one has more then doubled in price since I bought it in 2022, Would I pay the new, higher price? No, but for the $32.xx I originally paid I would. This thing was a trooper. I got a pin hole in the sidewall of my tire (toyota corolla) shortly after I bought the tires. Tires didn't have the replacement coverage I thought I had gotten, and I didn't have the coin (or desire) to buy a tire at the time. EVERYDAY for 5 months, I used it to pump the tire from 15-20 PSI to 40 PSI
first thing in the morning. Would take about 6 minutes. Pump never did die, but it reached a point where it wasn't pumping 100%. Still works on my bike, forget about using it on a car now.

TGBOX tire inflator

When I went to replace the first one, it wasn't available, so I tried something different. It's louder and runs hotter than the first one did. I'm not doing daily pump ups like I did before, but if I need to add a few pounds here and there it works great.

SUNPOW tire inflator

With both of them, I was looking for something small to carry with me on my bike. With both, the charge lasts a considerable amount of time and can be charged at home or in your car. With either one, it might do a tire from dead-flat but you'd need to help it some by taking the weight off the tire. Even so, plan on being there awhile. Keep in mind, I'm talking 'normal' sized car tire, not some monster mudder tire or semi truck tires.

I'd never go back to a plug into a cigarette lighter small compressor.

John

The dream is dead, long live the dream.......😥