Just got done wasting 5 hours of my day (on top of 4 hours yesterday) installing my transmission cooling lines. These lines were absolutely no where close to fitting as they should of. I essentially had to reconfigure both lines to get them on the car. They don't look all that great now with all of the rebending I had to do and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they won't leak when I finally start the car in a few weeks. All that being said, my question is how much clearance do the transmission lines need to have from the headers? In a couple spots they are only about the width of my index finger from the header tube.

BTW, I posted some time back about all the grief I was having with the fuel and brake lines as well. I had managed to get the fuel line in place but like the trans. lines only after a hell of a lot of rebending of the line. The main brake line from the master cylinder to the back of the car also had to have some work but it wasn't real bad. However, the two short lines that go from the splitter mounted on the rear end housing to the wheel cylinders are both way to short so I can't use them at all. I'm going to have to get some straight tubing from the auto parts store and fab up new ones. I purchased all of these lines from Fine Lines some years back and I will never purchase anything from them again.