If you have to do this a lot, mounting a cheap electric winch may be a great idea. As long as the disabled car still rolls on the wheels, the winch capacity wouldn't have to be too big, and how its mounted wouldn't have to be hugely substantial. You are not dragging something that doesn't roll up hill (unless you want to use it to pull a vehicle up an approach and into the building). Access to a solid wall, a building support beam (or post), or being able to anchor something into a cement floor along a wall would be required, or you could mount a winch to a trailer hitch on a vehicle and have a movable option. The concept would be to make a winch mount at the location(s) that will best serve your needs, create a base mount where the winch could be removable when its not needed that the winch can easily be attached to (and removed from). Then you just need a power source for the winch you get.

I would probably mount a 2" bumper style trailer hitch receiver to the floor with 4 anchor bolts into the cement floor, then mount a 12 volt trailer style winch onto a male receiver so it can be removed or installed by removable the hitch pin. Then you need a battery (or other 12 volt power source) to connect to the winch. I would probably have a battery on a two wheel cart for that purpose. The size of the winch would depend on if you intend to pull a vehicle up a ramp approach or not. If only used on a flat surface, I would probably get a 3500lbs winch, but if you think you might us it for other stuff, maybe a 7,000bls or even a 10,000lbs unit might better serve you. If you need to pull something out, connecting the winch to a vehicle with a 2" receiver would do the job (and lots of other jobs).