Originally Posted by Dart 500
Originally Posted by 340Cuda
Originally Posted by not_a_charger
Love Roadkill and Roadkill Garage. Also a fan of Hot Rod Garage and Engine Masters. Don't really watch any of the others.

I used to watch Roadworthy Rescue but for some reason have not for a while.

Dereck raffling off $5000 junkers while making a quarter million in merch sales has me not watching anything from him anymore, for a supposed low buck guy he sure as heck is money hungry, wow

Other guys with small channels (in comparison) raffle away 8 second show cars. Dereck raffles junk duster with freebie seat covers, a used motor and canola oil wax job. Or a stock 80's Regal with Nascar paint scheme, garbage. The other guys every $5.00 spent on merch is one entry, with Dereck its every $20

I got tired of him and the repetitiveness. And lately it seems like everything is putting big buck changes into junk.
I've gotten more interest in some of the other youtube guys who find interesting cars or old collections but don't go through the rest of the drama. But it only makes me wish I had the time and space and non rotted out old cars around here to do that sort of stuff too.