Originally Posted by 67vertman
Originally Posted by larrymopar360
Originally Posted by 67vertman
Originally Posted by larrymopar360
No love for the J body? Granted, trim pieces, bumpers, plastics didn't last but super solid drivetrain. Just keep it out of any weather.

The seats where comfy. I have told this story before. When my parents bought it, no one, not the builders, dealer, or my parents noticed that it only had one opera window, on the passenger side and none on the drivers. The dealer offered to have it fixed but my dad said no.
Oh my gosh! That's hilarious laugh

That is was. It even took us a couple of weeks to notice it. My younger brother was sitting in the back and noticed. I wish it was still around, but it went to the scrappers in the early 90s.
When I was a little kid, my friend's dad was a Police Officer. By 6 years old I already knew cars very well. His dad got a new patrol unit, a 1978 Aspen A38. I have no idea how or why, but the right taillight was Aspen, and the left was Volare. Maybe it was cracked in shipping or at prepping, and they only had a Volare one at the time, but it looked really odd. I remember asking his dad what the heck, but he mumbled something and I don't remember.

Facts are stubborn things.