Sounds like transtar has changed since I was last there

I ended up trying WIT for this one, highly recommended by a couple of local friends.
They were very helpful, but it was definitely weird working with them.
You walk in, there's a nondescript counter there with a cowbell to get somebody's attention.i went in knowing exactly what I wanted, but no part numbers, I went in with year make model, trans model and a pile of parts written down on an index card.
The guy who waited on me got on the phone and hooked me up with a guy with the catalogs, who was working from home.... A guy strangely enough who lives much closer to me than the warehouse. ... He looked it up from home and printed a pull ticket on a printer 6' from where I was standing at the counter from 40-ish miles away. Come to find out I've bought from the guy on the phone before, he worked at DACCO until they got bought out by transtar, at 2 of their former locations.... Prices seemed great compared to some I've seen online elsewhere but I've never had to buy this many parts all for 1 trans before.... This thing was smoked...

But I now have an account there, and I have 2 more tranny's to do behind this one (a 904 and an a500) that both still work but need freshened up, hopefully not as long a list of parts on these ones as the 46re I have apart now....

got home and opened kit.. USA made Raybestos!!! Its about time....