Originally Posted by chargervert
Originally Posted by SNK-EYZ
Originally Posted by Kudakidd
Got a little off topic here. lol. The original question was does anyone on the board own a 'U' code Cuda? Someone? Anyone?

I just saw the tread, the wife and I own one. drive

It's a project right now that I'm collecting parts for, we're going to the Indy swap to pick up more AMD sheet metal from Stephens Performance.

The car had been a race car for a long time and is currently white, but it was a factory F8 green automatic car.
Supposedly the car on a Pinks All Out.
It won't be F8 when done since the wife HATES F8 Green. laugh2

It's going to be FM3 Panther Pink / Moulin Rouge, the car will be lightly modified as in AMD mini tubs with fat rear tires etc.
The original engine is long gone and it will have a RB Stroker motor (roughly 470 inch).

I hope to have the body and paint done in about a year or so.

Pick a different color,Pink cars are hard to sell,unless they are original FM3 cars from the factory.

laugh2 laugh2 laugh2

This car isn't being built for future sale. laugh2

It's being built the way my wife and I want it, after I'm gone she will still be cruising it.
She's 14 years younger than me and wants it done in a way that makes her happy.
She loves Mopars and loves Panther Pink and so do I, I love obnoxious high impact colors.

It's a former race car that would probably never be turned back into a street car if it wasn't for me doing it.
There's no fender tag or build sheet so it's a a blank slate.

Like I said before, it will have mini tubs and probably going with a coil over setup in the rear (the springs are already moved in and it has a ladder link floater setup in it now).

It's also getting an AAR hood, rear spoiler and paint scheme.
The stripes will probably be custom saying 440 rather than AAR.

It will be built my way because it's what makes me and the wife happy.

I am after all the guy who took a 16K mile survivor small block 67 Satellite and put a 572 Hemi in it. laugh2

I'm replacing the sheet metal on a buddy's 72 340 Cuda right now (going to be Viper Red) and once I'm far enough along on it I start doing the sheet metal on the U-Code Cuda. sawzall

Kayse can't keep up at all now. lol