Originally Posted by JohnRR
Originally Posted by SomeCarGuy
Ok so if you are taking. About super turbos, I had them on an e body and maybe was what I had on the last 69 rr. They were what I’d call a generic street performance sound. With the heat riser blocked, they drone around 2500 rpm. You might want to run some sort of little resonator. I had an x pipe on the challenger, an h on the rr.

I’m thinking of getting repop hemi muffs from accurate and running factory style resonators to factory style tips on the GTX. I’m tired of the ca turn down bs.

Were they the short case super turbos ? I have those on my 69 383 dart , no H pipe , full 2.5" system and the drone is horrible , I have the mufflers Bill is asking about but haven't installed them on anything yet. I'm going to switch to the Ultra flow and probably put an X pipe on the Dart .

Same here. Ive looked / listened to multiple vidoes of the short case design, and everyone mentions a drone. At which speed seemed to depend on car and exhaust type ( Headers or not ) And THAT is not acceptable for me