I know it hasn't been good for a long time for the Mopar faithful. I haven't done a good job between getting new machines at the shop the work load and just 10 years older than when I started this deal. Last year was the bottom. I just couldn't get anything going. I went home after Pomona with some hope because of a little change we made out there that was surprising. Back in 2020 I ran fast and made not a lot of power on the dyno now I have 40 more HP and Im 5 mph slower. It's so frustrating I make a lot better runs than 2020 also. In my 10 years of running a Dyno I have never seen a motor make more and not run faster. So what I think is I have made the camber and the piston top were it's cutting off flame travel. The dyno doesn't give you a full track comparison. So I got my welder out and went to town on all my heads pretty scary lol. I really like how the piston looks after we run it. I know you have heard this from me before but if I thought it wasn't possible I would have put a Chevy in it years ago.