Originally Posted by autoxcuda
Originally Posted by topside
Seems pretty much an in-period street racer.
The original paint is a bonus, and the lace stuff could likely be buffed off if desired.
Engine compartment could be returned to stock with enough time & some money.
I'm thinking that price is driven more by emotion than market research...
But then again, BB 4-speed Barracudas aren't exactly falling out of the trees, and some folks like that overall look.

The underside has a look of freshly painted black. But would need to verify.

Seems like the lower end of the "survivor" spectrum.

67 383's are the least valuable of the 67-69 run. The 67's lacked stock performance. I think a 67 Dart is more desirable. So that puts the 67 Barracuda 383 and the bottom of all 67-69 Barracuda and Dart 383 cars.

This was exactly my thought. That was not painted very long ago either so it isn't something her dad did back in the day. Besides that the car doesn't look aweful. 58k though???? I have one that is going into paint in a couple of months after sitting on a roto and having major surgery. My guess is 64k when I'm done with a 416 under the hood, frame connectors, torque boxes, new quarters, floor pans, whole new interior, new rear from Cass, swapped the front to big bolt pattern, etc. Car will be better than the day it rolled off the factory floor. Yeah, it would not be a formula S, but still, 58 is way too steep. Heck, I was thinking if I sold mine, what, 40kish?

67 Barracuda FB 69 Superbee "Southern Maryland: If you want a good looking woman, you had better bring her with you"