Left the house at 6:00 am, and was in line in the hall when the doors opened. Talked to Mike Slay, the Dodge truck parts guy from Ohio, about center caps for my Ramcharger. Wh agreed that they're hard/impossible to find without the screw bosses cracked or gone. Four rows over, saw 2 of them sitting on a table. Picked up the first one and it was PERFECT, looked almost unused. searched for a price and saw nothing. Asked the gentleman sitting there and he said maybe it's on the other one, they're selling as a pair. Second one had all 3 screw bosses broken off and a price I thought was 60.00. Figured $50 for the perfect one and $10 for the almost useless one was probably reasonable. Looked again and the price was $6.00. Happily paid him what he was asking, and they even gave me a bag! Also picked up a '67 Dodge car service manual with the cover gone. Out of there, brunch at National Coney Island on Grosbek, hit the Costco on Gratiot for gas, and was home by 1:00 pm.

More tables with vendors than in the last few years when they were 40% empty. As Rhino said, always tons of promo stuff worker giveaways , and interesting kitsch...