I was very sorry to hear this. It's absolutely amazing he's made it this long. He's one of my very favorite performers....EVER. Since I was a kid, Ozzy and Black Sabbath have always been there. Much to my parent's chagrin. But I have always loved his music. Always. Fred Turner of Bachman Turner Overdrive was forced to retire a couple of years ago, too. He was another of my favorites. Time marches on. And is not kind to any of us. frown

'Ozzy Osbourne, fronted by his wife and manager Sharon, plans to bid a final farewell to fans with two special shows in his birthplace, Birmingham.

This move comes after Ozzy’s announcement of not touring again due to health issues, including Parkinson’s disease and a severe fall. Despite these challenges, Ozzy’s voice remains in top shape, thanks to ongoing vocal training.

The iconic singer, known for his over five-decade-long career and hits with BLACK SABBATH and as a solo artist, aims to express his gratitude to his dedicated fans through these performances. While Ozzy has faced setbacks, including surgery and canceled tours, he’s determined to perform again, emphasizing a heartfelt goodbye to his supporters
.'

https://karkpost.com/ozzy-osbourne-...3XjISzqEe0L3_9JKw29QyevKSVMtyOimRscWQP04

Master, again and still