Let me start this reply by saying I have had several original T/A Hoods in my past mopar experiences.
I know originally they were made from 3 pieces molded seperately and then fiberglassed together to make one part.
Last November, My son purchased a T/A hood from the company out of Mexico. It is not a very good example of a T/A Hood.
The scoop is only about 1/4 inch off of the hood surface unlike the original that was closer to 3/4 inches above the hood flat surface.
This hood is super heavy.
The pre drilled holes for the hood hinges will not work unless you grind out the top part of the hood to allow clearance for the hood hinges.
The edges of this Mexico T/A hood are non existent unlike the original that was very similar to the stock steel hood along the underside outer edges.
The underside of the hood was a one piece molded finish with no raw fiberglass as on the original hoods.
IF you can deal with these issues, then go ahead and buy one. But do not expect an original concorse replica.
IF there were any other option, I would suggest to go with them even at a much higher price.
Good Luck

Old Geezer Racing