I also posted this to FCBO. But this is an actual “WIW” forum.

I bought a 68 Monaco 500, a neat car, 440, some personalized trim on the car. Car itself is a rust bucket, but I was looking for some interior trim. The console is unrestored and in very good condition. I have a 67 Charger, slightly different console, but this one is better than mine. Zero cracks in the plastic. Plate is pretty good (zoom in on pics. Some wear.). Rear plate there with seatbelt attachments (non-bbody) and the armrest pad has not a crack in it. The best part, it has an original tach. Carpet is faded, but all there. Chargers came with tachs in the dash, otherwise I’d keep this for myself. Tach is also in good shape, minor crazes but no rust. I would be looking to sell this console complete (no shifter etc.). No lighter either but rear cap is in good shape.

What would be a reasonable range for this set up? I know when I was looking for a complete console for my 4sp Charger there just was hardly anything available.

For curiosity, this car had the original owner’s name and location on the exterior of the car- looks like a spot was there specifically for it. Does anyone know what this is about? I’d assume it’s a deal installed option, but matches the certicard. I’ve never seen one before.

IMG_8919.jpegIMG_8629.jpegIMG_8623.jpegIMG_8636.jpeg

Of course no one needs that much power. But life is about WANTS! Not NEEDS!