Hi All,

been a little while since I have been on line here. I am doing much better with the leg, wound is healed up and i am walking on it now.. I use a cane and I still have post op swelling after I am up and doing a lot of walking/standing on it. have not worn shoes in over a yr now. cant bend ankle with the 9 screws down low. the 9 screws and L-shaped metal plate 8" below knee cap lets me get about 80% knee bending . I can lift whole leg ok and Must Be Getting Better as I walk off and have to go back looking for my cane. LOL!

Road the Harley for the first time after 11 months of recovery, Have rode a few short rides... made me a heel-toe shifter and added floorboards but feels weird with one boot and a compression sock. this week I have found a pair of the cheap slip on shoes to start with.

been rocking the 97 wrangler TJ 4 cyl 5 speed getting back into 4x4s gone through it and have it scratching very well.
here what I have done to it since Feb.23

4" lift

long arm kit

rebuilt the D30/D35 with 4.56 gears - true trac lockers front & rear
CV front axles/alloy rear axles
rebuilt the 231 xfer extreme short shaft SYE kit
2-low kit for 2-hi 4-hi N 4lo 2lo
add 6 gear planetary 1.25 chain/gear upgrade
cv joint long slip drive shafts front & rear
10x15 rims 33x12.50x15 TSL BOGGERS
badlands 12000LBS winch
added a SS long tube header/4" round Magnaflow muffer/tail pipe all 2.5 ID pipe
new rear oil seal/ clutch/PP/TOB complete hydro clutch system
timing chain/gears

now I can say it scratches to my liking..

started a 4.0 to 4.7 stroker 6cyl engine (why I don't know)

4.0 block .030 over bore
4.2 crank/rods
.030 4.0 pistons slight machine work for 9.2 comp ratio

far as I got on it so far.

still looking for a B-body 883 4 speed to go behind my 328LA roller cam engine I have had ready a couple yrs now.

well that catches me up for the most part skipping a lot of the boring life stuff.

my wife is still hanging in there and I am truly blessed to still have her around 8 yrs later. she is getting tired and stays sick a lot more with a lot of days in bed but does have good days up and moving around with the paw paw & maw maw school bus service the last yr..... man! grand baby is 6 yrs already..

ok I will let yall chime in a little now

scratchin