I watch a movie titled "Wolf Hound" last night that I had never heard of until yesterday, I saw and bought it for $1.00 at our local Wal Mart dollar video barrel up scope
It says it is based on a true story about a B17 pilot and crew in WW2 that get shot down and find out about the Nazi plans on using a different capture B17 to bomb England with a newly develop "super bomb". They take action to stop that mission hammer
I do remember seeing many comments about American, British and other allies air crews taking their damaged aircraft to land in Spain, Switzerland and other "neutral nations" in comments from some WW2 combat veterans in written story when I was younger, once they landed they were treated as POW but not in prison camps like the Germans had during WW2. They were not allowed to go back to their combat stations to return to the war. I always wonder how many "damaged" aircraft could have been flown back to their home bases instead of taking a shorter detour to a neutral country airports: work: shruggy
Lots of simulated aerial combat footage in this movie if you like that scope

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 01/11/24 02:06 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)