I think I'm confused. Lately, I've noticed that my engine on start up, will spin freely, but not fire quickly. On shut down, I turn the key off and the engine will free wheel for a second before coming to a complete stop. It's not the "turn the key on and it makes a half a rotation and fires then turn the key off and engine stops instantly" kind of thing. This has been going on this past year. I want to address it over the winter. I've tried adjusting the advance curve, adjusting the idle mixture screws, adjusting the fuel pressure up and down. Ignition is a Digital MSD 6AL. Distributor is a Mallory with Pertronix conversion kit that I've used for years with no issues. The kit is new. Replaced it last spring and ran it all last year. Timing is all out by 1500 rpm at 35*. Initial is at 13*. Plugs 3924's gapped at .045". Carb is a 1050AN Quickfuel. with 84P-92S jets. air bleeds 73/31. I can't put my finger on when this all started, sorry. Any suggestions????

4 speed street legal. Best time 10.99 @ 124 mph on 93 octane pump gas @ 3926# total weight