I'm probably jumping the gun on this, but will throw out a couple of things I have in mind...

First, although I was thinking pretty seriously about getting back into vet motocross, I think that ship has sailed. Instead, I'll do mountain bikes for fun and spend more time at the drags with the two Challengers.

I hit a lot of test & tunes and a few races w/ the 1320 in 2022, but I didn't go once in 2023. I'd told myself the next time I went back to the track should be in the '73... and missed out on the whole year.

The 1320 has one year left of warranty, so I might as well start hitting on it again before that runs out. Just ordered a new set of ET Street Rs for the back to replace the ET Street S/S I ran previously. Unfortunately, one of the S/S has a small abnormality in the tread that acts like a flat spot and "thumps" at higher speeds, so they'll probably get yanked off before they're fully worn out. I was never thrilled with the S/S on this car and am hoping the R provides a bit better consistency. I may also try pulling some weight out of the car at the track to try and keep it in the 11.99 and quicker range.

The '73 runs, but still needs some TLC and some wrenching to be road & track ready. It'll be 2+ months before the local tracks open up again, other than it's possible that Capitol may open for some days in February if the weather is decent. Need to lay out another project plan to nail down exactly what it needs in the mean time. Hmmm...

2021 Challenger 6.4L Scat Pack 1320
100% stock: 1.680, 11.894 at 113.75 (DA 175 ft)
weight reduction, wheels, tires, Hellcat air box: 1.661, 11.686 at 115.97 (DA 710 ft)

1973 Challenger 452 ci street/strip [2008]
pump gas, DOT radials: 1.454, 10.523 at 126.44 (DA 514 ft)