Originally Posted by TJP
Originally Posted by Sniper
A lift, still waiting to buy one too, lol.

i clearly remember the first time I walked under a car in my garage. WOW!!!, what was even more astonishing was the first time i needed another tool and I just walked over, opened the drawer grabbed the tool and walked back under the car. I kept asking myself why did i wait so long. The answer was the same as most. Up to that time I didn't have the needed ceiling height and $$$. Money was tight and we had just borrowed to put the shop up. I came across a couple of cars that needed work and flipped them for the $$
The lathe would be another as would a good sized bandsaw.
After 25 years in business I now have way more than I need so little by little I'm offing the bigger stuff. then it will probably be a helluva garage sale beer

Summer of 2022 I built a garage with a 12ft ceiling specifically so I could finally have lifts. This past spring I installed a 4 post lift. I've already done several engine and transmission oil changes. It's so nice not having to roll or slide under a car. I plan to install a 2 post in the other stall but I ran out of time this summer. Sure will make brake and suspension work easier.

No longer taking $h!t from anyone!