So It works quite differently. The turbines speed is reduced thru a 10-1 reduction gearbox. The turbine, power steering system, and trans all share the same auto trans fluid for ther lubrication and hydraulics. The turbine has a 900 psi pump that feeds the PS pump. Then it is regulated down to the trans and turbine. The fluid is fed thru the side of the pan to a fixture on the bottom of the valve body. The two valve body inlets for the original pumps (front and rear) are exposed. There is a large windage tray/filter in the pan. Fluid return is filtered when leaving the pan back to the turbine thru a large hose out the side of the pan. There is a hard line connected to the governor test port. This feeds a variable section of the remote pressue pump regultor. The pressures from the governor are used to vary the pitch of a turbine wheel connected to the gear box output shaft. Think of this as the front half of your convertor. The difference is that this wheel sends hot air against an impeller connected to the trans input shaft. Yes it's basicly a convertor that uses air flow like a turbocharger but creates shaft rotation instead of boost. A few thoughts. First two items I didnt understand. I coldn't see since the transmissions (2) there were both fully assembled. The fluid feed doesn't go into the return of the case. Not sure how the trans gets lube to the shafts and planets. Secondly there are no levers in the tail shaft housing that operate park. The pawl and cable lever are not there. The car itself has a park cable, but it does nothing. I talked to a guy from a museum that has a running car. He said park functions with the shifter (which is a lever, not a push button). His park cable is zip tied to the chassis and not connected. So something keeps the car from rolling when ppparked. The brakes are air powerd. So my bet is the air releases them and they are appied without air pressure.
Doug