Originally Posted by larrymopar360
Originally Posted by Neil
I liked that show back when it was on regularly. They show a lot of the hack work that goes on out there so it makes you feel for the owners who have been taken advantage of.

I also like the fact that they take the cars out for a test drive and make sure the mechanicals work properly so people get back a car that functions like it's supposed to.

One thing he does when he takes cars for drive kind of bugs me; does he have to flat spot the tires every time with a panic braking before he ever even checks the brakes? Check them, service whatever necessary, then try a panic stop.

The panic stops bug me too. You can better see how the brakes are doing by kind of ABSish stopping the car or getting it right to the point of locking the brakes. This way if you have one or two wheels locking and skidding then you fix those that are locking or the others that are not locking. But I sure did like the A12 bee restoration even with a few incorrect details like the Hemi and convertible only and not A12 torque boxes they added after they said they were "missing". rolleyes