Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
Originally Posted by A39Coronet
Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
Originally Posted by A39Coronet
[quote=HotRodDave]Seems kinda pointless unless I am missing something... the least they could have done is give it siamese bores or made it in aluminum or some cool feature...
https://www.speedmaster79.com/Chrysler-6.1L-Hemi-Gen-3-3.927-DH-9.239-Billet-Main-Iron-Engine-Block

Ain't no way I'd buy a Junkmaster anything let alone a block.
Have you bought and used any of their products?
If so what were they and what problems did you find and have?
If not why are you putting their products down? shruggy

Never have, never will. Just like Pro-form, these companies produce junk quality copies of American Made products and we wonder why so much domestic manufacturing is extinct.
Speed Master is an Australian company that may be in a partnership with Pro Form or maybe they bought Pro Form or vice a versa scope twocents shruggy [/quot

The original company has been around since the 1970s from what I remember. Pro-Comp is now part of the company and according to Speedmaster their parts are manufactured in 3 or 4 countries and assembled in the USA, heads I suppose. I've used small parts for years without any problems then last year ordered a set of cnc ported BB heads. Never got them. They over sold during "Black Friday" in November and only have 1 machinist to do THOUSANDS of heads! It was a nightmare getting all my money back. As far heads go look up the YT video that shows trash in Edelbrock heads along with bad valve jobs. Everything you buy these days needs taken apart and inspected.

Speedmaster blocks? no way. Look up the complaints for the Ford blocks.

just a quick edit.. there is a guy in Dayton that runs stock 5.7 blocks and he goes or went 8.50s with a single turbo in a Volare . The last I checked he was turning it up and shooting for 7s using a twin setup.

Last edited by 52savoy; 11/06/23 01:54 AM.