Here are some of my HUG stories. RIP Mr. Riggle. I have been on the road since I heard the news, another legend gone. Had a great time hauling the HUG's around and helping out at several runs. I will miss his stories. One year at the Mopar Spring Fling we were getting ready to head out for the night when we went to the lobby of the Airtel and he was there trading stories with Doug Thorley and we ended up staying there all night and listening intently. I will miss those times, and hanging out with Bob and Linda Vaughn at several shows and hearing their banter too! You can see the smile on my face with just the privilege of sitting behind the wheel of the 68 HUG getting it ready for a run...

Bob getting ready for a run. I will have to dig up some more pics, wish I would have taken more, but the memories I have are still vivid and will last my lifetime...

HUG with me and Joe.jpgHemi Under Glass with Rhino.jpg67 Hemi Under Glass.jpghemi-under-glass-goodwood.jpg

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!