I am not familiar with the 'non clean' title designation. Damaged vehicles at Copart usually (although not always) have salvage branded titles.

Copart handles all vehicles with big fork trucks and all too frequently, they damage what they are handling. Copart invoices note that vehicles are handled with fork trucks and to expect damage which is NOT their responsibility. I have a Ram truck here right now that they jammed a metal brake line and snagged an e brake cable. Earlier this year, my son caught that they had knocked a hole in the tranny of vehicle. We passed on that one of course, but imagine someones surprise when they got it home. Most buyers do not look at the vehicles before they buy them. More and more buyers are overseas.

From paperwork snafus to outrageous fees to load out debacles to fork truck damage to their total indifference, Copart is one of if not the worst company I have ever had to do business with. But they have consolidated so much of the insurance pool vehicle business, that we have very little in the way of alternatives.

Just be careful.

Master, again and still