"My good friend Kevin, is a great car guy, real craftsman, was instrumental in the resto and paint on my 70 Chevelle, always indebted for that. Also a badazz racer, previous 10.0 index track champ at Cecil. I believe Mike Beck and Chris (Mcgyver Racing) have raced against Kevin in his Silver Nova.
Anyhow, Kevins dad back in the day, was a well known local street racer, and in 1969 bought a new M-code 440 Cuda. Plymouth only built a couple hundred of these, 440 375, all were console automatics. Very rare cool car, he had it about 5 years, and then it was sold. Kevin said his dad was 39 when he bought it, he passed away a few years ago. Kevin has been on a search for the car over the years, heard rumors it was still in the area. Kevin was in Home Depot last week, ran into a guy he knew a little in the checkout line, got to talking about cars, said he was still looking for his Dads Cuda. The guy told Kevin, I have that car, it's in my garage! Car had been traded around a little, but is in mint original condition, the exact way his dad left it. Original paint, interior, engine, trans, rear. Dream come true. The guy said he would sell it to Kevin, after hearing his story. Local big buck car flippers knew about this car, and have been trying to buy it, to haul it to Barrett and make money. Car is now in Kevins garage, sold to him for what I think is a very good price, knowing how rare these are, and his family connection.
Good things still happen to good people sometimes."

https://phantombullet.net/threads/way-cool-car-story.30199

Master, again and still