I don't know how big of a person you are, but I'm 6' 1" tall and 270lbs. and getting in and out of a 39 Dodge was hard enough I sold it after I got it built. A 34 cab is smaller then a 39 cab is. If you can get in and sit inside for a bit before you lay down your money and drag it home, to be able to make sure you fit would be a great idea.

They are a lot of work to build. Finding parts like the grille and such will be like finding hen's teeth, then buying them will make the prices of OEM Hemi Cuda convertible parts seem cheap. Expect to have to build, rebuild, or fabricate from what every you bring home.

Oh yea, just because they "make" glass fenders, that doesn't mean there are any available when you want them, it just means some have been made. Glass fenders are run in batches, the sold until they are gone. Then when there is enough demand, they run another batch. It may have been years since the last batch was run, and it could be years before the next batch is run, but they make them.