Originally Posted by SomeCarGuy
Under hood is weak for the money. Switch panel is too. Has the later fender turn signals, but no headrests. Just like the pedal, that’s curious. Has a much lower vin than my car and has the black buttons, but those turn signals on the early cars are almost always the 68 bullet style from my experience. Did St. Louis use the later style from jump street? That a much lower vin than my early 69 rr that had bullets.

Rear defroster is cool extra I suppose. Shoulder belts are nice to have.

Tail panel looks a bit rougher than mine with 71k, so I would guess the 91k is legit miles. For the money I’d want to see it with factory 14s since car presents as orginalish. If they are calling that a mostly original interior, then my carpet must be original like the dealer claimed a few owners back.

Has the weird valve cover arrangement, and overspray on kick down makes me wonder about stuff.

Heater not hooked up is big project while you repair ac that should work at this price point. That will cost $$$$$ trust me and don’t ask how I know and I got off easy in grand scheme.

Hard to read that puffery ad, no mention of any metal replacement history. Does the 8 track work? Tell me what I need to know and not what nobody cares about.

Paint looks like it has a lot of orange peel in pic number 40.

Car has been around a bit, I’ve seen it, so it’s not a deal for sure. Likely another one where they bought it for all it’s worth, about 50, and want you to donate to their cause. It’s a cool car, I love the option list, not the price or the lacking details and the scary stuff that needs close inspection.

IMO , the car has far too many ifs and/or maybes to pull anything in the $60s. But then again, it is black on black. Which has its premiums money wise.

Im not really in the market for a 2nd keeper car.. And I see nothing I cant fix with a few weeks of effort. ,,,,
That said,,,,And I say this with some reservation. But Deep down part of me says something in the 40s I would definitely bite. . But then again, so would 100 other people