Happy 4th everyone! I got thru the transmission puke issue and made it out to a test and tune only to run into my next gremlin. So picked up this 500 ci motor complete as a stroker and had machine shop go thru it to lower compression. In that process bored it over a little more and did 10/10 on rods and mains so motor is fresh. Rings were file fit per instructions with the pistons by the machine shop and this guy knows what he's doing, but I haven't done a leak down check or anything like that yet. Motor was being run with evac canisters on both valve covers, but I did change them out for new ones. Welded in the bungs into my collectors at the angle and depth that are on another pair of headers I have. But getting oil blowing out of my sheet metal valley pan that was with the motor when I bought it. This is only happening on a run, mainly. Originally was only from the rear, I put a valley pan bar on the rear. Made 3 passes and by third pass had to quit for the night as oil came out the front and the rear. So looking for a remedy on this. I do have 2 other sets of canisters I can try. Also curious what other guys are using for valley pan for Stage 6 heads. I think the spacer makes things difficult for any other valley pan from my thoughts. What things can I check with the canisters or anything else to figure this out before going with a vacuum pump?

500vp.jpg