Originally Posted by 68LAR
Originally Posted by larrymopar360
Originally Posted by 68LAR
I don’t want to hijack this post, but would like to see a ‘68-69 B body dash with LED’s and what color was used. I’m thinking about upgrading mine this winter.
I can tell you this much. Using white in my Diplomat with the factory greenish/blueish covers was a mistake. Too bright in LED form and washout the factory covers and turned everything white instead of factory green. I ordered more in green and it looks perfect and dims. I would order what ever color bulb the factory gauge color was, which I guess was also green in the '68-'69 B Body. twocents

Thanks. Good info. What part number and where did you get your LED’s How many did you order? I’m thinking I could leave the turn signal, brake, high beam and oil lights as is.
These are the exact ones I bought, in green and I bought ten I think (it's been awhile) because I wasn't sure how many I needed until I pulled it apart but ten was plenty. I don't know how many yours will need and your twisty bulb holders are probably different size so I'd check with seller to see what size you need. But again, these particular brand and bulb dim, look good and are reilable. up

https://www.superbrightleds.com/led...e-135-lumens+color-Green+packamt-10-Pack

Facts are stubborn things.