Originally Posted by dssaa
Originally Posted by moparmarks
Did you go or bid on line? I looked at the 70 Barracuda, the 70 and 71 Chally verts and the 27 Salt Flat racer a few months ago and the owner wanted twice for everything then what they sold for. They were owned buy someone else and were added to this auction. All were a good buys.
I thought the Bird would have bought around 230K. I wanted the 64 S/Fury vert and 4-dr parts car but a on-site bidder wanted them more.

I was on online bidder. I just got back from picking up my Barracuda...its has zero rust, so I am pretty stoked. There were a lot of cars there being picked up today, some looked better in person. The 64 Fury was there, super solid. I was interested in it too...but if you win the parts car, and lose out on the Fury...well. Just didn't line up for me. Talked to a few of the guys picking up, everyone seemed happy with their purchases. Glad I was not there in person...I would have been bringing alot more cars home than I did, based on what I saw and knowing what they went for.

Ya I think you got a good buy on the Barracuda. I was hoping the 64 vert would go before the 4-dr. I didn't want to pay over a grand for the 4-dr and then not get the vert. I'm heading over in the morning to get the RR. I wish I was picking a few instead of one but oh well.
203K on the SB was hammer price before fees.

72 Satellite Sebring Plus 440, 72 Dart 5.9 4-spd, 68 Valiant, 73 W200, 78 D100 sb, 78 D200, 98 DAKOTA, .
Moparmarks Parts & Restorations
Desert Mopar Metal
Grand Jct. CO
970-261-7039
http://moparmark.com/
motormangj@gmail.com